Before Completing the Offer
- Clear your cookies. This is how the company your completing the offers for will determine whether you get paid or not.
- Create a new e-mail address. You should do this often. Sometimes an offer will not credit because you use the same e-mail address on a different offer from the same company. Remember, you do not have to use the email you signed up with to complete offers for most sites.
- Read the requirements throughly if there are any.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies.
- Follow requirements exactly to make sure you don't do too much or you don't do too little.
- Enter valid information. (Sometimes I don't do this and get credited anyway.)
- Let each page load completely.
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox to complete the offer.
- Keep every window used open for at least ten minutes.
- Wait. Crediting can be instant or it can take a few days.
- Try the offer again after 24 hours.
- If there is an option, contact the site you did the offer on for manual credit. Make sure you have proof such as screenshots and e-mail confirmation.