Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Possible To Make Money Online?

Many people have the idea of making money online embedded into their heads as scams. Each and every method.

The truth is, most methods of making 'fast cash' online are scams, but that doesn't mean all of them are illegitimate. Methods and sites that happen to be are, in my experience, never 'fast cash,' or even 'easy cash.' Making money online requires work, not very hard work, but work.

There are many ways of making money, but most of them can be categorized under one of these: GPT sites, survey sites, and Internet Marketing. I have lots of experience in the first two, but I'm only beginning on the last one. In truth, I haven't made a cent from Internet Marketing, but I know of many people who have. Anyways, in most cases the above won't get rich, (about 99% chance you won't) but it is a good way to make a little side income.

I've been completing surveys for about two years now, and I earn about $75 - $100 a month at my lowest by doing not-at-all time consuming work. At the beginning, it was a little difficult for me, but as I stuck to it, eventually it got easier and easier for me, and I made more, and more.



In a year, I make about $1800 per year (I've been at it for about seven years) in Visa prepaid cards, Amazon gift cards, and paypal, while juggling being a stay-at-home mom taking care of three kids and spending quality time with my husband. This extra money, though small, has enabled me to buy my own laptop, presents for my friends and family, as well as saving up for my children's college.

All in all, it won't be able to replace having a job, but it's a nice hobby to uptake if you want extra cash. Not 'easy,' but not hard enough that an average stay-at-home mom couldn't do it.

~ Junou Zamor