Monday, December 27, 2010

Best Money-Maker Sites (1)

Now that I've given you a piece of information to get started on, next you need to find the actual sites that will get you the most money! There's no need to join any scammy sites, or the companies that pay you the least amount of money for your time. It's the difference between earning fifty cents for fifteen minutes and three dollars for fifteen minutes. That's a rate of $2 per hour or a rate of $12 per hour; take your pick.

There will be three blog posts to this 'Best Money-Maker Sites' series, so look out for more blog posts!

This blog post will be focusing on the survey site that has made me the most money.

Opinion Outpost

  • This is what the homepage of my favorite #1 money-maker survey site online.
  • The two years I've been a member of this site, I've made $1,040.30 dollars in two years. I find that simply incredible for a stay-at-home mom.
  • Ain't it purty?

On this survey site, I receive about 1 - 5 surveys per day by email, each rewarding about 10 - 50 opinion points. "What the heck are opinion points?" you may ask. Simple; the currency that Opinion Outpost uses to reward it's member for each survey they qualify and complete.

Great. So, what's so great about earning points instead of cash? These 'opinion points' can be exchanged for prizes and rewards. And it just so happens that one of these rewards pay money by check. If this doesn't fancy you, (I can't imagine why paper money wouldn't) currently, you can also redeem your opinion points for either an Amazon.com gift card or a Citi gift card. It's your choice. *psst, psst, get the money by check!*

The best part about Opinion Outpost is that, unlike many other companies, the conversion rates (opinion points to money) are the same for all three rewards. Every single opinion point is worth ten cents when converted into money. Now, don't worry, you won't be taking any surveys worth (money-wise) ten cents anytime soon.

When you don't qualify for a survey (which is often, sadly) they give you three choices. Sweepstakes, Instant Win, and the other, I believe is Charity. I skipped these because I never believed any of them worth my time taking an extra click simply because I didn't think they were true.

One day, I was frustrated from taking more than 15 surveys, all for cash, and none of them I was getting qualified for. On that same day, I took an Opinion Outpost survey for 50 opinion points, or five dollars in money. I disqualified of course, in my stroke of good (not) luck.

Furious, I blindly clicked on a button which happened to be Instant Win, and I won $50 dollars in money just by clicking a button. It was the first time I was glad I didn't qualify for a survey! Needless to say, I always take the time to click one of these options because I know I have a free chance (no matter how little it may be) to earn something or give back to the community.
So far, you might think that I'm either:

A - hyping               or                B - downright lying

Well here's some proof for ya:


I feel so proud of myself for making this much money!













So, you must be wondering how you can get started. All you need to do is click on the link I provided above the screenshot of the site, and once you get there, click the sign-up now button on the homepage. Enter your info, and submit. Then, go to your inbox and make sure you find the verifying email and click the link inside. This is vital if you want to receive money-paying surveys via your inbox.

Also, if you missed the information while signing up, you have to be 18 years or older and live in the USA or Canada. The way my twelve-year-old daughter (Yup! She's doing surveys, too!) gets around these barriers is by me making an account for her under my name. Whenever I receive any checks, I give what's due to her. As for the country thing... You can always move! *kidding* There is also a limit of one account per household. Which sucks.